Kampa Brean 4 Tent 2017
The Kampa Brean 4 Tent is a superb tent that is ideal for touring and couples. It offers fantastic headroom for a compact sized tent and utilises fibreglass poles for a lightweight and easy setup.
The shape of the tent creates a good standing height with plenty of headroom and because of the upright front wall the living area is very usable. This feeling of spaciousness is further enhanced the the large windows in the front and left hand side of the tent and the large side door that also combines a mosquito mesh panel, great for keeping the tent interior ventilated but the bugs out.
- Reinforced pegging and guying points
- Sewn-in Groundsheet
- Large side door with secondary mesh panel
- Large integral front canopy
- Pre-attached high visibility guy lines
- Weather protected ventilation
- Organiser and pockets in inner tents
- Colour coded inner tent suspension
- No-see-up secondary mesh panels in side doors
- Lamp hanger with cable tidy
- Cable entry points
- Heavy duty zips
- Crystal clear windows with blinds and easy-store pockets
- Optional front canopy (depth: 150cm)
- Materials: Weathershield™ 5000mm – A high quality polyester flysheet with a superior 5000mm hydrostatic head. This material is specially treated to offer advanced protection against UV degradation and is fire retardant.
- Sewn-in Groundsheet – PE 10 x 10 130 g/m² 10,000 mm HH
- Frame: Dynaflex Fibreglass Poles – We use tough, high quality Dynaflex fibreglass for our poles and also carefully select the diameter to ensure that the pole is strong enough but sufficiently flexible.